Residue analytics (GLP)
Residue analysis specialises in the evidence of plant protection agents in the soil, water and plants. As a focus, we conduct supporting analyses for ecotoxicological studies and open-field studies of BioChem agrar. We also take care of the supporting analysis for external studies in the scope of plant protection agent and chemicals approvals under GLP and the corresponding ISO or EU directives.
We offer customer-specific solutions in the areas of method development and validation, residue behaviour, content determination of formulations, degradation behaviour and adsorption/desorption.
Our experienced team has state-of-the-art analysis devices available for processing the different issues.
- Supporting analysis for ecotoxicological lab studies (aquatic, plants, pollinators (bees and bumblebees), earthworms, predatory mites, springtails, …)
- Supporting analysis for ecotoxicological open-field tests (e.g. earthworms and springtails)
- Soil degradation studies
- Residue analysis of agricultural products, including the interim products and all processing processes
- Content determination of active substances
- Storage stability tests
- Application controls (e.g. spray cocktails)
- Method development according to SANCO 3029/99, SANCO 3030/99 and SANCO 825/00